|Two boat trip options||5-12 hours||Call (619) 800-3474|| 4-10 passengers*|
Please give us a call at (619) 800-3474 to inquire about available dates.
What to Bring on Trips
- California fishing license, available online through the state
- Food and drinks, beer is ok as long as its in a can – no hard liquor
- Rubber boots, sandals or old shoes that can get wet
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Fuel Surcharge – Trip prices are based upon fuel prices up to, but not exceeding $4/gallon. If fuel prices rise above that threshold, an additional fuel surcharge may be added for offshore trips. Contact us for more details and current fuel rates.
- Loss of fishing equipment is not included. If fishing rods go overboard, it’s the client’s responsibility to pay for the equipment before leaving the boat.
- No toddlers or infants
- Riviera “luxury” upgrade – If you book one of our standard trips and one of our two smaller sportfishers is not able to run a trip due to mechanical issues or otherwise, and our larger 36′ Riviera luxury sportfisher is available, we may give you the option to run the trip using that boat for an additional fee (the difference in cost between our standard and luxury trip of the same length).
San Diego Large Group Fishing Trips