San Diego Bay is a great place to take your kids on a trip to teach them the basics of fishing while having a tremendous time of catching fish!
The bay is so bite-friendly in fact that we’re able to offer a money-back guarantee if we don’t catch fish on our trip.
San Diego Bay is loaded with spotted bay bass, sand bass, bonefish, halibut, corvina, bat rays, guitarfish, leopard sharks, smoothhound sharks, and many more great fighting and tasty saltwater fish!
|1/2 Day AM
|1/2 Day PM
3rd-6th Person: + $50 each (6 passengers maximum total)
Book Your Bay Fishing Trip Now
What to Bring on Trips
- California fishing license
- Food and drinks, beer is ok as long as its in a can – no hard liquor
- Sunglasses (polarized recommended)
- Rubber boots, sandals or old shoes as the deck can get bloody and wet
- Ice chest for your fish after we get back to the dock (if keeping fish)
Fish Cleaning Options (if keeping fish)
- The Captain and/or crew will fillet your catch for you and put it in ziploc bags on the ride home from the fishing grounds
- You can also make arrangements to get your fish processed and shipped back home. We recommend Five Star Fish Processing. You will need to make these arrangements with the processor in advance and be able to get your fish from the dock to the processor. Properly processed fish can be enjoyed all year if taken care of.