San Diego Bay is a great place to take your kids on a trip to teach them the basics of fishing while having a tremendous time of catching fish!
San Diego Bay is loaded with spotted bay bass, sand bass, bonefish, halibut, corvina, bat rays, guitarfish, leopard sharks, smoothhound sharks, and many more great fighting and tasty saltwater fish!
Inshore Fishing Trips – 26′ Blackman
Inshore fishing trips are also run on our 26′ Blackman. For inshore/offshore offerings that target tuna or feature longer length trips, please see our offshore charters page.
|1/2 Day AM Inshore||5 hours||$995||4 persons included|
|1/2 Day PM Inshore||5 hours||$995||4 persons included|
Luxury Inshore Trips aboard our beautiful 36′ Riviera sportfisher!
Our 36′ Riviera sportfishing yacht is also available for local inshore trips and features top of the line equipment including Furuno Side Scanning Sonar. Luxury inshore fishing trips include continental breakfast, coffee, snacks, water and sodas. Luxury trips can be booked on our saltwater charters page.
|1/2 Day AM Inshore||5 hours||$1,395||6 persons max|
|1/2 Day PM Inshore||5 hours||$1,395||6 persons max|
Book Your Bay or Inshore Fishing Trip Now
What to Bring on Trips
- California fishing license
- Food and drinks, beer is ok as long as its in a can – no hard liquor
- Sunglasses (polarized recommended)
- Rubber boots, sandals or old shoes as the deck can get bloody and wet
- Ice chest for your fish after we get back to the dock (if keeping fish)
Fish Cleaning Options (if keeping fish)
- The Captain and/or crew will fillet your catch for you and put it in ziploc bags on the ride home from the fishing grounds
- You can also make arrangements to get your fish processed and shipped back home. We recommend Five Star Fish Processing. You will need to make these arrangements with the processor in advance and be able to get your fish from the dock to the processor. Properly processed fish can be enjoyed all year if taken care of.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Loss of fishing equipment is not included. If fishing rods go overboard, it’s the client’s responsibility to pay for the equipment before leaving the boat.
- No toddlers or infants
- Riviera “luxury” upgrade – If you book one of our standard trips and one of our two smaller sportfishers is not able to run a trip due to mechanical issues or otherwise, and our larger 36′ Riviera luxury sportfisher is available, we may give you the option to run the trip using that boat for an additional fee (the difference in cost between our standard and luxury trip of the same length).