COVID-19 Guidelines and Procedures for Sportfishing Trips
Due to the new safety and health guidelines for COVID-19 we will be enacting the following procedures and protocol to keep our passengers and crew safe while we resume our chartered sportfishing trips;
- The boat and all equipment will be washed and cleaned following every trip.
- Hand sanitizer will be available onboard for all passengers and crew to use during your trip.
- Passengers and crew are required to wear masks (passengers must bring their own) at all times while onboard.
- We will be conducting temperature checks for all passenger and crew before boarding.
- Any passengers exhibiting signs of illness, have an elevated fever, or do not bring a mask/face covering will not be permitted to board and will be required to stay behind while the rest of the passengers embark on the trip.
- No refunds will be provided to the party or passenger for missing the trip for failing to adhere to these guidelines.
Giant Bluefin Tuna are on the Chew!
The big bluefin tuna are back! Captain Clowers and his group on June 15th caught a 199, 186, 78 and 54 pounder! More info.